My client a leading property investor is looking to hire Financial Controller to come on board in this business critical role
This role will have a key focus on strategic thinking, working with senior stakeholders and performing analysis to drive business decisions as well as working on various projects across the business.
Responsibilities will include.
- Performance reporting
- Monitoring Portfolio returns
- Produce portfolio analysis and presentations.
- Working with various teams across the business on performance and strategy
- Execute ad hoc projects, and generate weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting for
- Investors, management team and board
- Degree in Finance, Real Estate, Accounting, or other quantitative fields
- 4-5 years with experience in a similar commercial role within real estate or Investments Management.
- Prior work experience in real estate funds or portfolio management, banking/capital markets, and/or financial reporting a significant advantage
- Analytical and quantitative skills,
- Ability to produce creative, compelling, detailed reporting materials
If you feel you experience is relevant, please send across your cv to me directly at email@example.com