Trinity House Group has been retained by a consumer facing and high performing business to recruit a new Head of Commercial Finance to join its Finance Leadership Team. Taking ownership for all commercial finance activities and initiatives this role will take ownership for delivering profitable and sustainable long-term growth.
The role will be responsible for managing a sizeable team of business partners and analysts who work incredibly closely with the business to offer advice on new business development, new products, promotional activity and strategic opportunities.
The role will manage and deliver change and transformation in a high growth and dynamic environment, will have significant exposure to the board and divisional business leaders and must help the business to deliver its key strategic initiatives within new markets by offering robust investment appraisal.
Key responsibilities include:
· Developing better business partnering relationships with Business Development, Operations and Marketing.
· Support all key stakeholders on commercial and business performance analysis by owning and developing management information, KPIs and insights.
· Monthly re-forecasting, annual budget process, long term financial and strategic planning.
· Maintain clarity on business performance and communicate this effectively at board level.
Please get in touch for immediate consideration.
What We Need:
· A fully qualified CIMA/ACA/ACCA with significant post qualification experience
· The ability to inspire both finance and non-finance staff
· Strong team management and leadership capability is essential
· A highly effective communicator who can interact credibly at all levels
· Bigger picture thinker with the ability to prioritise workload
· Someone who is comfortable with ambiguity and able to drive change
Head of Commercial Finance Package:
· £80,000 - £100,000