| CASS Senior Manager | Dublin or London based | Elavon |We are seeking to appoint a Senior Manager to enable EFS DAC UK Branch to achieve and maintain full compliance with the UK Financial Conduct Authorities Safe Custody of Assets (CASS) requirements.
This highly motivated individual will be part of a new team
focused on effectively managing all CASS business line activities as required under our UK Third Country Branch (TCB) banking licence. The role holder will be responsible for all tasks listed below. This role will be located in London (or located in Dublin may also be considered)What are you expected to do?
What are you expected to know?
- Subject matter expert (SME) on CASS providing support for projects and change to ensure compliance with UK FCA CASS Regulations
- Maintenance CASS Resolution Pack (RP) & ongoing Client Money Asset Requirements
- Daily Reconciliations process control
- Perform oversight of outsourced activities including reconciliations
- Identifying process enhancements to improve the CASS control framework
- Performing CASS rule mapping and review/sign off of control inventory & maintaining up-to-date
- Maintaining breaches register in conjunction with Compliance and conducting/reviewing root cause analysis of any CASS breaches
- Reviewing CASS MI
- Attending CASS governance meetings
- Training the Operations teams on CASS
- Review of shortfall calculations daily
- Maintaining the CASS footprint document (audit requirement)
- Managing CASS audit & Assisting with interaction with the regulator
Qualifications Required to perform your Role?
- 5 years plus of experience working in a CASS regulatory oversight function as a preference or in a Mifid client assets oversight role
- In depth custody administration knowledge and experience
- Experience of a multi-national company preferred
- 3rd Level Financial Degree/ equivalent business experience
- 3 years Operational Financial experience, preferably in the Wealth Management and Investments industry.
- MS Office proficient - intermediate / advanced Excel skills.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Highly motivated and takes a proactive approach to problem solving
- Takes ownership of areas of own responsibility and is totally delivery focused
- Attention to detail at all times
- Ability to deliver to tight deadlines without compromising on quality
- A team player and ability to work on own initiative
- Ambitious & keen to progress in a dynamic environment
- Must be able to work on own initiative and under pressure from time to time
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 5 years' experience working in a senior CASS or Mifid client assets oversight role.
- 5-10 years' experience working in custody administration.
This role is a Controlled Function**. This role is permanent with benefits and the successful person can either be based in our Dublin or London office. Hybrid Model moving forward with Elavon.
Come join Elavon today! Elavon have been ranked as one of the UK's best large workplaces by Great Place to Work UK.