Meraki Talent's client is currently looking to hire a Credit Risk Officer into their well regarded Private Banking business. The role sits within Private Bank Credit Risk where the team deliver credit sanctioning decisions which support the business and which are also within the risk appetite framework for the business. The role services international as well as UK clients are requires the highest level of integrity and financial dexterity to take customers through highly complex sanctioning processes.
- Ensure highest levels of credit risk management across the portfolio are maintained and are consistent within the mandate and scale limits, credit policies and procedures
- Provide an efficient and effective credit risk sanctioning process
- Identify any adverse risks within the portfolio and engage with internal colleagues as required
- Produce high quality MI for Credit MI Team
- Apply reason and judgment in credit sanctioning process
For this role my client is seeking an experienced Credit Sanctioning professional who brings experiencing within Banking and strong financial analysis skills. The ideal applicant will bring experience within a Private Bank and have undertook credit risk assessments of UHNW individuals for mortgage purposes (both regulated and unregulated).