RattrayParkin are partnering with a fast growing SME business in South Nottinghamshire to recruit a Finance Manager to join them in this exciting newly created role.
You will report into the Financial Controller and oversee day-to-day financial operations within the company so a strong background in financial and management accounting is required. The successful candidate will be joining a team of 6 which is continuing to grow and therefore will be responsible for 2 direct reports.
This role would suit an agile and motivated individual with ambitions of progressing into an FC role in 4-5 years time.
Key responsibilities include:
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company
- Oversee financial department employees, including financial assistants and accountants
- Contract outside services for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary
- Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
- Seek out methods for minimising financial risk to the company
- Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports
- Present financial reports to board members, stakeholders, executives
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
- Dynamic, confident and enthusiastic
- Part-qualified or Qualified (study support is offered if needed)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience in a Financial / Management Accounting role
Apply now for immediate consideration!