Belron is the worldwide leader in vehicle glass repair, replacement, and recalibration (VGRRR) with more than 10 major brands including Carglass®, Safelite® Autoglass and Autoglass®. Building on our existing capability and expertise, we are taking an industry leading position in ADAS (Advanced Driver-Assistance Systems) recalibration. In addition, we manage vehicle glass and other insurance claims on behalf of insurance customers.
Established in 1897, Belron has grown year on year through acquisitions and organic growth culminating in today's business that spans 40 countries. We have around 29,000 employees, serving 18.2 million customers with a strong focus on customer service quality. In 2019 this was demonstrated with a Net Promoter Score of 84.2% which was the highest score in the history of Belron. Group revenues were EUR 4.2 billion in 2019 with 12.m vehicle glass repair and replacements and over 876,000 recalibrations carried out across the world.
Belron is committed to its purpose of making a difference with real care - to our customers, our people and to society. This touches every part of our business and means delivering an outstanding service to our customers and looking after their safety, ensuring that Belron is a great place to work for our people, having a positive impact on the societies around us, and delivering strong returns for our shareholders. To deliver our purpose we live by our values - being driven, caring, collaborative and genuine. These are our unchanging principles - they have guided our behaviour since our company began.
Belron is undertaking a transformation program with the objective of improving the experience of our customers and people through being more efficient and effective. We are doing this by taking a global approach, leveraging the strengths of our company's size and scale, and working in a joined-up approach that transforms Belron to be a truly 'best in class' company.
We are looking for an Internal Audit Manager.
The role of the Internal Audit Manager is to support the Internal Audit and Risk Director and Internal Audit Senior Manager develop, execute and report on global internal audit activities. This role will act as a key contact for the business as Belron enhances its overall control environment and will provide support
to perform audit testing, and review audit testing performed by more junior internal audit staff.
· Support in determining, planning and executing the delivery of the Group's global risk-based audit plan.
· Support in building, leading and motivating the internal audit junior team members.
· Provide an independent opinion on the governance, risk and control environment of Belron.
· Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders - country FDs and country finance, IT and operations teams etc.
· Prepare draft audit reports and attend audit clearance meetings, as well as leading kick-off meetings and status update meetings.
· Support in the preparation of reports for the Group Audit Committee and Group Executive Committee.
· Apply a strong knowledge of internal audit methodology and practices and support the audit team in learning and developing through pro-active coaching and shared experience.
· Contribute to the need for continuous improvement across the work internal audit do by suggesting new effective ways of working within the team and with the business.
· Coach, guide and educate business leaders (country finance, IT and operations teams) to ensure they understand internal audit expectations, business expectations, understand their responsibilities and apply the necessary protocols.
· Drive delivery of the department's work on time, in accordance with audit methodology and agreed quality standards.
· Flexibility for last minute requests and prepared to be hands-on.
· Professional internal audit and/or accounting qualification and/or degree-level education combined with relevant business experience
· Degree or ACA or CIA, desirable.
· Work experience in internal audit as well as finance, IT and operating controls.
· Understanding of Enterprise Risk Management.
· Partnership: ability to develop and sustain relationships with all relevant stakeholders.
· Internal control insight: The ability to analyse internal controls for efficiency and effectiveness and draw appropriate conclusions.
· Push for Results: Always to deliver work of a high quality and meets deadlines
· Team Working: To work co-operatively with others across the business. Challenge in a constructive way and share information and knowledge openly with colleagues.
· Problem Solving: Ability to evaluate a situation using multiple sources of information and to draw pragmatic conclusions.
· Problem solving: Takes complex issues or problems and breaks them down into manageable components.
· Understanding of control process flows, including IT audit and data analytics.
· Ability to identify business risks.
· Strong developed interpersonal skills
· Good MS Access skills.
· Able to communicate to an excellent standard both orally and in writing.
· Strong analytical related skills set.
· Influencing & Relationship building skills.
· Excellent MS Power Point and MS Excel knowledge
· Fluent English, nice if fluent in other foreign languages.
The role will require some regular visits to the head office at Milton Park, Egham and there will be some modest international travel across our countries required in order to fulfil the role outlined above.
Along with this exciting role comes a very competitive salary and an extensive benefits package.
To All Applicants: Unfortunately, it is not going to be possible to respond to every application so if you have not heard back from us within 7 days, please assume that unfortunately your application has not been successful.