Our PE backed FMCG client needs an immediately available experienced Finance Director for their £10M turnover business operating internationally.
Reporting to the Group CEO you will be a strategic thinker, used to a fast paced consumer brand business but with a real hands on approach, you will have full responsibility for the finance function and commercial decision making within the business.
- Month-end accounts and KPIs
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Cashflow and foreign currency planning and management
- Statutory accounts
- Oversight of financial controls to ensure revenue and cash protection and supplier payment accuracy
- Continual analysis of the financial performance of the business to identify areas for improvement including sales by channel; product mix and gross margin analysis; overhead cost control
- Manage a geographically dispersed (internationally) team
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant with a strong track record of finance leadership, able to hit the ground running. It would highly beneficial if you have experience working within a consumer facing brand led business operating internationally.Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.