A qualified Senior Accountant is required for a small and established Accountancy Practice in Kingswinford. The successful candidate will get to know their client's businesses inside out, enabling them to spot opportunities to improve profits and support growth.
This role would suit an Accountant with a minimum of 5 years Practice experience, who is able to work efficiently within a small but growing team, with excellent attention to detail and working knowledge of Accountancy. If you would like to work with a reputable practice who have the latest office systems and accounts software, enabling them to offer an excellent level or service to their clients, please apply for immediate consideration.Overview
- Preparing & processing financial paperwork
- Accounts preparation
- Monthly management accounts - balance sheet / cash-flow
- Draft accounts
- VAT & Bookkeeping
- Producing company accounts
- 5 years' experience within an Accountancy Practice is essential
- Experience with software such as Iris, Sage, Xero, QuickBooks and Microsoft Packages would be advantageous, but full training will be provided
- AAT or ACA / ACCA Qualifications would be advantageous
- Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 per annum
- Monday - Friday 09.00 - 17.00
- 31 Days Holiday - Including bank holidays
- On-going training, study support and career progression
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please submit your CV to apply in the first instance.