A client focused data market researcher is required for a Surrey based company to join a small team, managing your own market insight projects (mainly quantitative). With previous market research and data analysis experience you will be seeking to develop your career further.What will the Market Research Executive be doing?
What does a Market Research Executive need?
- Managing client objectives,
- Report writing and building a research design including surveys and insight gathering tools.
- Liaising with fieldworkers, partners and setting up surveys in research software
- Data analysis, creating presentations
- Presenting findings to clients
- Clients are mainly governing bodies, manufacturers, retailers, events, venues and clubs
What's on offer for the Market Research Executive?
- Previous experience in the market research industry.
- Excellent communication skills, able to present insightful thoughts back to clients
- Experienced in questionnaire design, research software (SPSS), interpreting data tables, writing reports
- Enjoys analysing data
- PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- 2nd European language would be beneficial (in particular, Spanish) not essential
- £27500 basic salary possibly slightly higher
- Company bonus
- 25 days holiday
- Company pension
- Private healthcare cover
- Life assurance cover.
- Flexi working from office and home
F4P Recruitment is an established Recruitment Consultancy, Surrey-based, providing a full recruitment solution of temporary and permanent staff within the Surrey and Hampshire area, over 4 divisions: Accountancy & Finance; Sales & Marketing; Business OfficeSupport; IT & Executive. You must reside in UK and be able to produce evidence of eligibility to work in UK. F4P Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency & are GDPR compliant.