A great opportunity to join a well-established, UK leading, FMCG company as a Risk and Compliance Analyst on a 12 month FTC contract.
The client is a well-established FMCG company based in Welwyn Garden City who are striving to become recognised as specialists in their field in the UK.
- Support the Risk, Compliance and Technical Manager in managing the day-to-day operation of Risk Management processes (including the Compliance Program) and for the key areas mentioned above.
- Monitoring risk assessment processes - including implementation and effectiveness
of controls and maintaining the risk register
- Carrying out process and compliance implementation reviews which will include
- Updating and reviewing policies and procedures with relevant process owners
- Assist with the contract register in ensuring soft-copies of contracts are available in
a centralised location.
- Management of Licenses in ensuring renewals are renewed and paid on time
- Ensuring action items coming out of review and project meetings are documented
and tracked in ensuring time lines are met
- Assist with Business Continuity Plan reviews
- 10 - 11% of salary quarterly bonus if budgets are met
- Life assurance
- Pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free car parking
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003