Commercial Finance Manager
Europa Worldwide Group is a leading independent logistics firm, employs over 1000 staff and was recently featured in The Sunday Times Top Track 250 for the third time.
Europa Worldwide Group is a fast-growing privately-owned freight forwarder structured into six Divisions - Europa Road, Europa Air & Sea, Europa Warehouse, Europa Show Freight, Europa Contact Centre and Continental Cargo Carriers.
We are currently recruiting for a Commercial Finance Manager to join us on a full time, permanent basis situated primarily within our Corby site, in Northamptonshire. As the Commercial Finance Manager, you will work closely with the Warehouse and Contact Centre leadership teams to maximise value and improve visibility of the results. This position will support several stakeholders in the business, building key relationships with their teams to provide strong analysis and recommendations on business results.
This position will see the chosen candidate reporting directly into the Head of Commercial Finance and will combine areas of profit centre reporting and budget management, whilst also focusing on strategic activity to ultimately enhance financial performance within the division.Main responsibilities include:
We require the following skills and experience:
- Having full financial responsibility including production of monthly management accounts, finalisation and analysis of site and customer P&Ls.
- Undertake regular review meetings with Managers and the Director.
- Oversee the production of Budget and Forecasts, challenging operation and ensuring clear backup is maintained to support analysis.
- Provide commercial support to the Director and Contract & General Managers of Warehouses & Call Centre.
What you can expect from us:
- Qualified accountant (ACCA, ACA, CIMA).
- 3+ years PQE in commercially focussed positions.
- Effective communicator and comfortable speaking to colleagues of all levels.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to plan and prioritise to hit demanding deadlines with a time conscious approach.
- Willing to travel weekly between Birmingham and Corby sites and less frequently to Dartford.
- Experience within a manufacturing background desirable.
- Outstanding people skills, with a curious approach to their work.
- Excellent salary package and car allowance.
- Europa benefits scheme (on successful completion of probation period) -offers and discounts on latest technology, vouchers, gym membership etc.
- The opportunity to develop, progress and work within a global organisation which is rapidly growing.
- A fantastic working culture which promotes excellent work/life balance.
- Working closely with a team of talented individuals with a great work ethic who also love to have fun!
- 24 days holidays.
- Contributory company pension scheme.
- Sick pay scheme
- Buying holiday scheme
- Employee Wellbeing Programme