If you care for others without a second thought and are looking for a rewarding career where you can make a difference and changes lives for the better, then take your career to the next level by joining the team as a Deputy Manager at Gregory House.
As a Deputy Manager, you will have previous experience in a similar setting as a Nurse, and have excellent knowledge in healthcare and managing people. You will be leading the nursing team and coordinating the wards, ensuring procedures are being followed and a safe environment is maintained.
You will have the responsibility of organising shifts, on-call rotas and managing the ward budgets. As an integral member of the team, you will offer your peers ongoing guidance and training to ensure they have the necessary support system and skillset.
Your career within Elysium will be enjoyable and rewarding as you develop specialist skills and make a real difference for some of the most vulnerable people in society.?
It's a career that you can take pride in and enjoy. It's what delivering great healthcare should feel likeOther responsibilities
- Managing and training of junior and nurse staff
- Supporting the implementation of local Clinical Governance Strategy.
- Actively contributing to the Nursing Service Agreement, departmental Risk Matrix and action plan and monitoring their implementation
To be successful in this role, you will have
- Lead in organisational clinical and nursing audit programmes
- A relevant nursing qualification and registration with several years' post qualification experience
- Experience in managing a team of Nurses.
- Strong clinical nursing skills
- Strong team-working skills
- A high level of self-motivation and a flexible approach
- A positive attitude and be naturally caring and compassionate
Where you will be working:Location
- A commitment to high-quality care and to values and evidence-based practice
: Furness Road, Workington,?Cumbria,?CA14 3PD
You will be working at Gregory House, a 24-bed service for adults with mild and moderate-to-severe learning disability/autism with mental health needs, providing care and support to allow people to be as independent as possible with the long-term aim of people moving onto a more independent living setting.
Working as part of a team, you will provide an enhanced level of support to allow people with continuing challenging behaviour and high support needs to be cared for in the least restrictive setting p