School Marketing ExecutiveLOCATION:
Remote - Can be based anywhere in the UKJOB TYPE:
Contract (chance of perm for the right person)
Are you a marketing professional with experience in education marketing? Have you worked in a varied marketing role, liaising with different teams to bring ideas to life? Do you want to work for a great employer, with an option to be fully remote based? Randstad are recruiting on behalf of a London based university, for a marketing executive to work on a projects attraction students to the uni. This is a contract role with potential for perm for the right person.Key responsibilities:
- To develop and implement an integrated and strategic annual college marketing plan in line with the school's strategic plan and the university's overarching strategic plan;
- Align the school marketing plan with overarching marketing planning frameworks and ensure that it is evidence-based, covering all products (courses), study levels and markets relevant to the college.
- To support the creation of content and collateral to support marketing plans - to include printed collateral, photographic assets, video content, case studies, advertising copy and conversion content - ensuring the consistent and creative application of the brand;
- To be the main point of contact for marketing for your assigned school / schools, managing the relationship with key senior stakeholders - including the heads of school, department and subject;
- To regularly report on the progress of marketing plans and the impact of specific marketing initiatives using relevant frameworks and channels (eg. written reports, regular meetings, ad hoc presentations).
- A relevant higher degree or relevant professional marketing/digital marketing qualification or membership of a relevant professional body e.g. CIM, IDM
- Demonstrable experience in marketing at strategic, tactical and operational levels, including the use of market research, insight and analysis to identify and evaluate marketing opportunities and to inform plans
- Experience in the use of enterprise marketing software and services - e.g. Google Analytics, Content Management Systems and reporting dashboards
- Excellent influencing skills and the ability to communicate with credibility, tact and diplomacy internally and externally
- Commitment to and understanding of equal opportunities issues within a diverse and multicultural environment
Please apply with an up to date CV today and someone will be in touch asap!
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.