TSR Legal have afantastic opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing and website executive to join our clients innovative marketing team at a leading regional law firm.
As a digital marketing and website expert, you will be responsible for driving the firms digital marketing and advertising activities across the business. Key Responsibilities - Digital Marketing
Key Responsibilities - Website
- Driving and championing the firms digital marketing strategy
- Creating digital marketing content via text, audio and video
- Maintaining and developing the corporate website
- SEO & PPC analysis & reporting
- Maintaining corporate social media channels
- Designing and producing digital marketing collateral
- Relationship management of external agencies and partners
- Website designing, developing and building
- Maintaining and performing website updates
- Evaluating code to ensure compliance with industry standards
- Manage multiple web updates through CMS platforms such as WordPress
- Use Google Analytics, Adwords, (Google Ads) and other SEM marketing tools to produce monthly reports focused on ROI figures
If you are interested in this opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact Rachel Phillips at TSR Legal for a confidential discussion.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience of digital marketing and website design in a highly regulated environment
- Proven track record in working in a fast-paced, complex environment and handling multiple stakeholder projects at any given time.
- Marketing related degree
- Strong interpersonal skills; effective communicator at all levels (written and verbal).
- First rate copywriting skills
- Commensurate experience in using Adobe CC, Publisher, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Canva and WordPress
- Strong analytical skills with a great eye for detail
- Experience of managing and writing content for a website CMS
- Working knowledge of HTML