Our client is a lead generation, performance marketing and affiliate management agency. They apply a combination of media buying and data management skills to deliver high-volume, fully compliant lead generation campaigns in a range of market sectors.Job Description
As the Affiliate Account executive, you will be part of a team responsible for the growth and development of existing key client relationships, delivering the agreed strategy required to meet clearly defined KPI's and objectives.
Your role will initially support affiliate campaigns across the breadth of their client portfolio, the aim is for you to be managing a number of these campaigns in due course.
Each client team works as the first port of call for your clients, being the face of the agency, demonstrating knowledge, creativity, assurance to your clients. You will be working closely with the affiliate Account Managers. Overtime you will need to display a deep understanding of the team processes and client's business, whilst demonstrating care and ownership of the client's activity and budgets.
Key elements of the role include:
Who Fits The Bill
- Support client teams in smooth onboarding, integration and set up of new clients and new campaigns.
- Owning key processes to ensure smooth management of affiliate campaigns.
- Attending weekly calls/meetings, assisting with preparation, actions and updating the client Trello board.
- Ad hoc daily tasks with affiliate Account Managers.
- Owning basic Data analysis to discuss onward performance.
- Working with the Account Managers to ensure the clients in month performance KPI's are met while working towards the long-term goals.
- Contributing to ongoing campaign performance discussions with recommendations on onward activity.
- Meeting clients' monthly budgets and providing upcoming forecasts, including month end finance reporting.
- Managing Affiliate compliance checks across campaigns.
- Working as part of a team - supporting all team members with client liaison and client relationships where required - such as holidays.
- If you are a fresh grad with no experience in digital marketing, you can still apply and be considered for this opportunity as the business is looking for long term employees who want a future in this industry.
- If you have any relevant experience working within a UK based digital marketing / affiliate marketing with no more than 2 years' experience, you will also be considered and your basic salary will be in relation to your relevant experience.
- Possess a strong and professional communication (both verbal and written) and an ability to exchange information with others clearly and concisely.
- You will need to be able to work on multiple accounts with strict deadlines.
- Excellent written and vocal communication.
- Proficient in Microsoft with a particular focus on Excel
WHY JOIN THE TEAM?
This is a super passionate performance marketing and affiliate management agency. They apply a combination of media buying and data management skills to deliver user acquisition campaigns at scales across a range of market sectors. They specialise in establishing clear pathways to campaign growth and working with clients to achieve ultimate success through building strong relationships.
- Generous Holiday Allowance
- Generous Salary/ Bonus scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Personal development opportunity
- Snacks provided
- Birthday Day Off (additional)
- Company laptop
- Office Socials / Nights out
- Team Activities
- Friday desk beers
- Currently WFH - in the near future we will be flexible around business needs, most likely operating a 2/3 day work in office policy.