Maths Intervention Teacher Required for a Secondary School in Horsham
We're excited to be recruiting for a Maths Intervention Teacher vacancy on behalf of a Good school in Horsham on a full-time basis to start in September 2021. If you're a dynamic, creative and fully-qualified Maths Teacher with experience delivering targeted interventions at KS3 and KS4, we'd love to hear from you! About the role
If successful, you'll be joining a unified team of professionals who ensure that they give each and every student a deserving education. The school is well-facilitated, with a well-resourced and experienced maths department. You will be working both within and outside the classroom, teaching Key Stage 3 and 4 pupils of all abilities 1 to 1 and in small groups. The ideal applicant
- A qualified teacher with QTS
- Experience teaching Maths at Key Stage 3 and 4 Level
- Experience delivering targeted interventions in Mathematics to learners at KS2 ,3 and 4 levels.
- Strong teaching background
- A track record for delivering strong results at GCSE
- Committed to delivering excellent and engaging lessons
We are Engage Education, the most trusted education recruitment agency, with professional development and support at our core.
How to apply
- Get paid in line with national scales (AWR compliant)
- Free CPD sessions
- Your own dedicated consultant
- £150 'Refer a Friend' bonus
- Wellbeing support, travel discounts, and retail offers from our partners
You can apply for this role below or get in touch with us directly. All applicants require the appropriate qualifications, and all teachers require a formally-recognised teaching qualification.
If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role.
All candidates must have a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before starting work. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the GDPR requirements.