Press Brake Operators
An exciting position has become available for a full-time, experienced and highly skilled Amada Press Brake setters to strengthen their team based in Oldham. Day and night shifts are available. The successful candidate will work 4 day shifts Monday to Thursday with plenty opportunities for overtime. The candidate will earn £11.67 per hour (day shift) -£14.59 per hour (night shift).Role Requirements
- You must be able to setup Press Brakes.
- You are able to read engineering drawings
- Ideally you have worked with Amada Press Brakes
- Lean Manufacturing experience preferred but training will be given.
- Set and operate the Amada Press Brakes and other machinery used in the production process.
- Follow all safety rules and quality standards.
- Provide a great level of attention to detail and focus on the given task.
- Work with team members to maximise productivity and efficiency.
Our client is one of the biggest sheet metal subcontractors in the North West operating from a 150000sqft state of the art modern facility. Their equipment is the latest and finest available to the Industry - providing their customers with a one-stop-shop solution from designed to painted and assembled product.Why should you apply?
If you're the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
- The chance to join a well-established company
- The opportunity to become part of a hardworking, dedicated team
- To showcase your knowledge and experience
- Ample free parking
- Canteen with vending
- Supermarket, McDonalds, Costco, Subways and Sandwich shop all in walking distance
- Site situated directly off M60 junction 21
- Immediate start.
Keywords: Press Brake Operator, Amada Press Brakes, Engineering Drawings, Manufacturing Experience, Day Shift, Night Shift, Machinery, Quality Standards, Sheet Metal Subcontractors