An exciting position has become available for full-time MIG Welders based in Oldham. The successful candidate will work 4 day shifts Monday to Thursday with plenty opportunities for overtime. The candidate will earn £11.67 per hour (day shift) -£14.59 per hour (night shift).Role Requirements
- You must be able to read engineering drawings.
- You have at least 3 years welding experience.
- Lean Manufacturing experience preferred but training will be given.
- Responsible for personal health and safety and that of others around you
- To ensure that all work carried out complies with instructions given
- To ensure a complete understanding of what is required, prior to commencement of work
- To preserve and maintain all company tools and equipment in your care
Our client is one of the biggest sheet metal subcontractors in the North West operating from a 150000sqft state of the art modern facility. Their equipment is the latest and finest available to the Industry - providing their customers with a one-stop-shop solution from designed to painted and assembled product.Why should you apply?
If you're the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
- The chance to join a well-established company
- The opportunity to become part of a hardworking, dedicated team
- To showcase your knowledge and experience
- Ample free parking
- Canteen with vending
- Supermarket, McDonalds, Costco, Subways and Sandwich shop all in walking distance
- Site situated directly off M60 junction 21
- Immediate start
- Overtime will be paid at x 1.5 per hour
Keywords: MIG Welders, Engineering Drawings, Welding, Welder, Welding Experience, Lean Manufacturing, Manufacturer, Manufacturing