Hello, we're Electric Shuffle! We've taken a lightning rod to the traditional game of shuffleboard, adding delicious food and drink to forge an unforgettable experience for our guests.
We're thrilled to announce that our first venue powered up in London's Canary Wharf recently and we're looking for a passionate Bartender to join us on our mission to transform the ordinary into the extraordinary.
To be successful in the role as a Bartender you will need to:
• Provide an amazing experience to our customers.
• Be fun, enthusiastic and have lots of energy.
• Be able to work as part of a team, delivering consistent customer service with an attention to detail even when under pressure.
• Have excellent organisational skills.
• Be willing to learn.
• Have great communication skills with a positive attitude.
• Use your initiative, bringing new and creative ideas to how we do things.
• Be passionate about mixology and creating delicious cocktails.
To join the dream team, you'll need to embody and embrace the values at the core of who we are; innovation, passion, togetherness and warmth.
What you get
As an engineer of fun, you'll be a crucial component to bringing the Electric Shuffle concept to life and driving us forwards.. You'll also get:
• A competitive hourly rate + Tronc (13ph OTE)
• Reguar bonuses
• Free lunches when you're working.
• Great staff discount.
• Excellent Career development opportunities.
• Great social events.
Got the blueprint to be an engineer of fun? Apply now
This job was originally posted as www.caterer.com/job/93706245