The post holder will be required to:
Assist with the provision of the pharmacy service by participating in:
- The accurate and safe assembly of medicines to be dispensed
- The accurate and safe receipt, storage, distribution and delivery of medicines
- The production, monitoring and filing of documentation
- A ward stock management service
- Scottish Vocational Qualification Pharmacy Services Level II or working towards or equivalent experience.
- Or Postholders with no previous experience will be treated in accordance with Annex 21 Arrangements for Pay and Banding of Trainees.
- Initial induction period of up to 3 months, followed by a period of training and consolidation to achieve full competency within 12 months following induction.
- Be capable of understanding and working within Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
Informal enquiries regarding the post will be welcomed by Joyce Higgins, Chief Pharmacy Technician, on 01236 712554.
If you have any queries regarding the application form or recruitment process, please contact Recruitment.firstname.lastname@example.org
We anticipate a high level of interest in this position and may close the advert once a sufficient amount of applications are received. Therefore, please make sure you complete and submit your application at an early stage.
Whilst this advertisement may be for a specific post(s) in a particular location, applicants who are shortlisted for interview may be considered for similar vacancies in alternative locations.