Royal Trinity Hospice ("Trinity") is the oldest hospice in the UK, with a rich heritage and a tradition of innovation and leadership dating back to 1891. Today, Trinity is the sole specialist palliative care provider for around 750,000 people living in seven Central & South London boroughs. We provide outstanding, free end-of-life care to adults with progressive, life-limiting illnesses, helping them to live every moment to the full and supporting their families and loved ones.
Trinity is renowned for its patient-centred approach and we offer an extensive range of services to around 2,500 patients each year including specialist medical and nursing provision, therapeutic, psychosocial, practical and spiritual support. Our care, rated "Outstanding" by the Care Quality Commission, is provided in our state-of-the-art inpatient unit in Clapham or in patients' own homes in the community. This is all underpinned by successful retail and fundraising operations, a strong executive team, a supportive and engaged board and a stable financial position.
Our current Chief Executive Dallas Pounds is stepping down after 8 successful years and we are now looking for her successor to build on this strong platform to maintain our high service quality and to expand our reach and impact even further.
The successful CEO candidate will have a strong leadership record, ambitious with a growth mindset, demonstrably credible amongst healthcare professionals and will have exercised real P&L responsibility. Above all, you will be a strong fit with Trinity's team culture which is patient-centred, flexible and inclusive.The Candidate
- A proven track record of successful senior leadership in a multi-faceted environment.
- A visionary thinker who is adept at working with the Board to define a clear strategic direction.
- Experience converting a strategic vision into an operational plan with clearly defined impact measures.
- A passion for delivering very high-quality services tailored to patient needs.
- Previous P&L and revenue generation responsibility and good negotiating skills.
- Substantial experience of inspiring and motivating external stakeholders, and managing, developing and leading a high performing team.
- Deep knowledge of the UK health and social care landscape.
For further information and details on how to apply, please visit our website via the button below.
For an informal and confidential discussion, please speak with our advisors at Berwick Partners; Sandra Hamovic on 07979 017 447. Closing date for applications: Wednesday 11th August.