Pertemps Recruitment are proud to be working alongside one of the UK's most successful Retail giants for another year running, on their exciting Back to School campaign.
Located at their Island flagship store, we are looking for a Retail Assistant, who will use their initiative and take ownership of the required area. Duties will include, but will not be limited to;
- Working in the stock room to ensure all deliveries are received and unpacked.
- Restocking of the shop floor with appropriate merchandise.
- Ensuring the designated Back to School area is clean and tidy at all times.
- Be on hand to advise customers of any queries.
This is a part time position, with approximately 16 hours per week. Shifts and hours will be as follows;
- Tuesday to Friday 18:00 - 22:00
The position is temporary, and will run from Tuesday 10th August until Friday 3rd September.
Ideally, applicants will be able to demonstrate previous retail experience and will have the confidence to work with minimal supervision. As this is a temporary position, applicants must be available uninterrupted between the above mentioned dates. Interested applicants should forward their most up to date CV to (url removed) without hesitation