Job Title: Vehicle Prepper
Location: South Wales
Rate: Up to £25ph (Dependent on experience, Inside IR35 Paye or Umbrella pay options)
Shift: Days 8am-4.30 Mon-Fri, possibility of double day shifts in the future
Contract: 3 months initially
Our client are a design-led automotive engineering company creating bespoke vehicles. Their creations are born from 30 years of motor racing experience on and off the track and they believe in dedication, quality, and never following the pack.
You will be responsible for:
* Prepping parts and plastics for paint
* Sanding down panels
* Filler work
The successful applicant will ideally be level 3 qualified or be time served with experience in preparing parts for a high quality paint finish as well as experience in disc abrading or orbital sanding.
You must be able to:
* Plan your workload effectively, working to agreed timescales.
* Work skilfully and safely under pressure.
* Work as part of a team as well as on your own initiative with minimal supervision.
* Have a flexible approach, double day shifts may be required in the future.
* Continually work to high standards with customer satisfaction in mind