CONTRACTS MANAGER- DIGITAL IT/IP/DATA PROTECTION
6+ MONTH FTC TEMP TO PERM
A disruptive digital marketing agency with international operations is looking for a Contracts Manager to join them on an initial 6 month contract with the possibility of becoming permanent. This business uses a data led approach as well a proprietary tech stack to support growth businesses and supercharge their performance.
The Contracts Manager will report to the GC and will be responsible for supporting key business areas such as Sales and Marketing across the group. You will support predominantly on contract matters in the UK but also provide advice to a number of the international territories. For example, you will be:
- Drafting and negotiating commercial contracts for various business units including NDA's, technology agreements, partnership agreements and vendor contracts
- Providing day-to-day legal advice across the business
- Supporting on transactional and ESG activities
THE SUCCESSFUL INDIVIDUAL:
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Contracts Manager who ideally has the following experience:
- Experience ideally within the digital marketing field as a Paralegal or Contracts Manager
- Familiarity with software and licensing concepts such as IP, limitations of liability and indemnification
- Experience with technology and/or SaaS licensing and data privacy
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines
The company culture is vibrant, dynamic and led by values of respect and collaboration.