Data Analyst/ ScientistLocation:
Manchester (Flexible Working)Salary:
£22,000 - £26,000APPLY TODAY!!!
My client is looking for a Data Analyst/ Scientist
based in Manchester.
This is an unbelievable opportunity for an ambitious and talented individual who is looking to kick start their career at a revolutionary financial services organisation. You will be working within the Data & Analytics team helping steer the company to grow whilst delivering value to clients.
This role does offer the transition from Data Analyst to Data Scientist through training and professional development. This will give you the best opportunity to prosper in your career through incredible training programmes.What they are looking for
- BSc in Mathematics, Statistics or Computer Science (2:1 or above, MSc is highly desired)
- Ideally a year industry experience
- Knowledge of programming languages: Python and SQL, R
- Curious about data and enjoys building data visualisations that clearly articulate insight to clients or stakeholders (e.g., PowerPoint, Tableau, Power BI).
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills - able to interrogate and organise data.
- Able to listen to requests, understand problems and provide solutions.
- Highly competitive remuneration, and generous company bonus scheme
- On-going training, with regular reviews
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Generous holiday entitlement (opportunity to buy more)
- An incredible company culture.
- AND MANY MORE!
If this company sounds like a great fit for you, please APPLY
and get in touch immediately with Russel Guittap @ ITTECO on 0113 524 0384 or email to discuss interview availability.
Established in Didsbury, ITECCO has grown to become one of the UK's most successful and fastest growing IT recruitment companies in the UK.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93713469