CCTV & Support Service EngineerCoventry CV4 9AP£18,000 - £23,000 per annum depending on experienceFull Time
We are looking for a CCTV & Support Service Engineer to join our team!
The primary purpose of this role is to manage, maintain and analyse footage on the CCTV related assets across the Cygnet Healthcare sites. This will include ensuring CCTV assets are fully operational and any required repairs are actioned quickly and effectively. The role will involve investigation and analysis of CCTV footage ensuring that the required staff or authorities can gain access to footage relevant to incidents when necessary. This will be completed in accordance with Cygnet policy on data privacy and the surrounding laws & regulations.
The secondary purpose of this role is to train and teach individuals how to support and maintain the CCTV systems and software.
Cygnet Health Care was established in 1988. Since then we have developed a wide range of services for individuals with mental health needs, autism and learning disabilities within the UK. We have built a reputation for delivering pioneering services and outstanding outcomes for the people in our care.Main Duties and Responsibilities
Why Cygnet? We'll offer you...
- To act as the primary point of contact for CCTV related support, this will include the following:
- Monitoring all required CCTV assets (Camera's & NVR's) and ensuring they are in good health.
- Maintaining an auditable inventory of CCTV assets installed across all sites.
- Investigation and analysis of footage required for investigation and incidents across all sites and providing access to this to required staff or authorities when necessary.
- To work as part of a centralised Digital Services support team, acting as the first point of contact for all IT support queries whether it be via phone, email or face to face.
- To resolve as many queries on first contact as possible within the remit of the team and within knowledge. To escalate within the team if you are unable to deal directly and to ensure knowledge is gained going forward.
- To log all queries on the Service Desk management software ensuring 'tickets' are fully noted, categorised and assigned and managed within SLA's.
- To prioritise and escalate tickets accordingly.
- To identify problems from repeat incidents and escalate internally.
- To be able to provide meaningful instruction to users at their technical level of understanding and be able to advise users on best practice (eg. file management and storage issues).
- To provide general support including support Microsoft Office products.
- To administrate company mobiles phones and provide guidance.
- Administration of user accounts using Active Directory.
- Support printer and photocopiers and liaise with the leasing company to manage fault resolution and facilitate meter readings.
- Provide direct physical support where required - A driving license will be required.
- Strong career progression opportunities
- Expert supervision & support
- Employee referral scheme
- Pension scheme
- "Cycle to work" scheme & employee discount saving
Successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
If interested, please apply below.
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years. In this role you'll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.Closing date:
Thursday 19 August 2021
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93712880