About The Role
Here at CarFinance 247 we are currently recruiting for a Data Processing Advisor to join our team. The Data Processing Advisor will have 2 key focuses:
- Processing customer data and applications quickly and effectively.
- Ensure the correct propping the process is adhered to at all times.
As the Data Processing Advisor, you will be proposing customer applications to lenders ensuring we are able to offer the customer the best possible deal. You will also ensure all applications are accurate and complete and all the appropriate lenders have received a proposal.
Adherence to the business processes is vital and the data processing team is responsible for ensuring that the deals the business does are within the company guidelines. This means that you will ensure that customer applications are proposed to the lenders in the correct order to ensure the customer gests the best rate. Sometimes it is necessary to move outside the usual business practice. When this is done the data processing team is responsible for ensuring this is done only when it is needed and for the right reasons. We do this by listening to sales calls and checking other customer communication like texts and emails. We use this information to help us decide on whether we should move the customer application on to another lender.Responsibilities for the Data Processing Advisor:
- Listening to sales calls to validate anything outside normal process.
- Using multiple in-house systems to process applications.
- Using multiple external lender systems.
- Propping applications to the lenders.
- Managing several email inboxes.
- Managing a variety of work queues and being able to switch between different tasks quickly and effectively.
- Develop a good understanding of the business, its teams, roles and the environment in which we work.
- To conduct call monitoring activity independently and to a high standard.
- Ensure call monitoring processes and documentation are completed and recorded in line with company policy.
- Provide feedback to colleagues as and when appropriate.
About The Candidate
- Experience of working in a fast-paced customer service environment.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload efficiently.
- Ability to interrogate and understand data.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Flexible to respond to new situations.
About The Company
CarFinance 247 is an award-winning business just outside of Manchester City Centre. We create personalised and high quality customer experiences driven by outstanding tech, streamlined process and most importantly, amazing people. Over the next 12 months we have exciting upcoming projects to cement our position as market leaders in every aspect of our business and that journey starts with attracting the best talent.