Technical Co-FounderContract Type:
part-time until funding is securedSalary:
Equity with salary upon successful funding roundFlexible working:
Work from home (Anywhere in the UK)About Sustainable Legacy
Sustainable Legacy Ltd (SULY for short) is a London based firm that seeks to develop digital tools and resources to help consumers become more sustainable. We believe that small changes in buying behaviour will have lasting results and we provide a service that is easy and simple and does not disrupt your current lifestyle.What we have accomplished so far
What we are looking for
- We have engaged the general public to validate assumptions about consumer behaviour and making sustainable decisions.
- We built a prototype and received feedback on its functionality and features
- We have built the MVP and are now soliciting feedback from potential users
- We have defined a roadmap for future development and strategy for product launch
We are looking for a software engineer who is committed, hardworking and can dream big. We anticipate this role to grow and for the individual to become SULY's CTO.Requirements
- Someone who has a strong tech background and can own technology delivery, including, development, quality assurance and data protection processes.
- You are a skilled, hands-on developer who has conceived, designed, and built, web applications.
- You have worked in a start-up or innovative work environment.
- Has experience working with; ReactJS, NodeJS, Express Server, Apollo Server, Postgres, Firebase, Google App Engine, Cloud Tasks, Prismic, Terraform, GitHub, CI/CD, GitHub, Actionsa