£20-25 per hour
***NEW JOB OPPORTUNITY***
This science lecturer role is to specialise in Biology
Lecturer A - Science (Biology). 1FTE, 30th August 2021 start, fixed term to December 21.
Units to be taught:
* L3 RQF Applied Science - Biology units (8, 12 preferable)
* GCSE Biology
* L2 Applied Science
* HND RQF Applied Science (if possible).
Responsibilities of a Biology Lecturer:
* Working in the Science Department, you will be working with a variety of learners and be expected to meet the College's standards of work
* Providing additional tutorial and pastoral support to students across the College as required
* Delivery of Applied science revision session in a FE College
Requirements of a Biology Lecturer:
* A UK recognised teaching qualification, such as a PGCE, DTLLS, Cert Ed, or equivalent
* Experience of delivering the subject.
* A science related Degree is essential, ideally within Biology
* A current DBS
If this role interests you and you would like to hear more, please apply by sending an updated CV today for more info
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.