Page Personnel are excited to be partnering with a leading nursery chain who are looking for a Website Administrator to join their well established digital team. Client Details
A highly reputable and award winning nursery chain with offices nationwide. Description
As a Website Administrator, you will be reporting directly to the Website Manager, responsible for helping to generate revenue growth for our company. Duties will include but are not limited to;
- Responsibility for the maintenance and smooth running of the CMS (Sitecore) and related technical infrastructure underlying the whole company website
- Being the principal link between sibling site owners and site editors/owners with outside suppliers and agencies responsible for the smooth running and development of our websites.
- Responsibility for the day-to-day use of the website's content management system to update and amend content and maintaining a high level of expertise, incl. liaison with content owners to ensure the business suite works as a coherent offering across the whole site.
- Handle all forward planning and day-to-day technical issues arising with the websites, develop protocols for addressing them and escalate as appropriate to the in-house IT function or external agencies.
- Communicate with agency suppliers on a day to day basis to ensure smooth running of websites and any development work is completed in a timely manner.
- Ensure information architecture and navigation enables all relevant information to be included and easily found, with regular reviews and user-testing to measure effectiveness.
- Ensure high standards of usability and accessibility are adhered to and that the content of the websites are in compliance with regulatory standards of web development in the UK.
- Work closely with in-house IT service to ensure development of the websites is aligned to and supported by the wider IT infrastructure and development roadmap.
- Provide support to the Content and Communications Team to deliver an ongoing strategic programme of refreshed content that meets the needs of the site's users.
- Work with the content team to identify, prioritise and manage new content on the site, providing support in the amending/building of site structure, ensuring usability is paramount.
- Full understanding of Search Engine Optimisation to maximise visitors on the site.
- Responsibility for performing on page SEO and working with our SEO agency to implement SEO best practices across all websites.
To be considered for this role, you must;
- Have working knowledge of SiteCore CMS or EPI Server
- Have previous experience within a similar role
- Possess excellent communication skills both verbally and writtenJob Offer
£21,000-£23,000 + start date asap + hybrid working arrangements + excellent company benefits