2nd Line SupportBurnley£25,000
This is a great opportunity for you as a 2nd Line Support Engineer with the aim of moving into a 3rd Line/Infrastructure Engineer in the next couple of years as this company are rapidly expanding their technology presence. This Manufacturing company in Burnley are seeking a 2nd Line Support Engineer to join their tech team of 7 strong to be responsible for in-house tech queries such as Build, configure and deploy laptops, desktops and other devices to a high standard of performance and security, as well as ensuring that patching and anti-virus updates are carried out promptly and effectively across servers and desktops to name a few responsibilities.
- Provide evidence of an IT related qualification(s) / certification(s).
- Technical experience of Microsoft desktop and server operating systems.
- Experience of Microsoft Office 365 and SharePoint products. (Desirable)
- LAN/WAN, VLAN, DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP, Active Directory experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer facing/customer service skills.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Able to demonstrate a degree of flexibility including emergency call outs and out of hours working.
You'll be compensated well with a salary of up to £25,000. Comprehensive benefits package also includes FULLY COMPENSATED TRAINING COURSES (+5 DAYS PER YEAR ALLOTED SOLELY FOR YOU TO PARTAKE IN TRAINING COURSES OF YOUR CHOOSING).
If you're interested to find out more, get in touch.