£27,000 - £31,000
12 months fixed-term contract
I am pleased to be working with an established organisation in Cambridge who are looking to recruit an Accounts Manager to cover a period of transition. This will therefore be offered on a fixed-term contract basis for 12 months.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of accounts, budgets and forecasts, producing financial management information and implementing new financial procedures, as well as advising on strategic and financial planning. You will also manage an Accounts Assistant.
Responsibilities will include:
- Budgets and forecasts
- Explain financial information to non-finance staff
- Financial reporting on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Explain and interpret financial policies and procedures to heads of departments
- Project costing
- Credit control
- Approving orders/invoices to agreed limits
- Manage all finance-related queries
What we are looking for:
- Previous relevant experience
- Understanding of finance / ERP systems
- Strong Excel
- AAT Qualified or studying ACCA / CIMA (desirable)
- Good communication skills
- Team player
This role offers excellent benefits including flexible and remote working, 33 days annual leave plus public holidays and much more. Please apply today if you are interested.