Digital Growth Marketing Manager Location: LondonLength: 12 Months Rate: £39.00 - £43.00 per hour (40 hours p/w)Hours: 9am-6pm
Our client's marketing team is looking for an experienced digital marketing and growth manager focused on paid social and performance marketing.
In this role the successful candidate will help lead the global paid social campaign strategy and build a roadmap for multi-year growth.
You will collaborate with design and development teams to optimize copy and landing page performance.Responsibilities
- Design and scale the company's paid social program by leveraging a combination of channels and tactics to drive quality lead volumes and scalable multi-year product growth.
- Optimize global investments across social/performance marketing platforms and programs with a focus on customer acquisition, lead generation and return on ad spend.
- Use data-driven marketing to identify trends/patterns and key opportunities for innovation, make optimization recommendations across the buyer's journey.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create holistic, full-funnel growth roadmaps, develop A/B & multivariate optimization plans to deliver performance improvements.
- Extract and deliver insights to other teams such as sales, product marketing and product management on what resonates and what performs in market.
- Support integrated and regional campaigns with innovative approaches to direct response and brand awareness advertising.
- Partner with regional marketing, content, product and website teams on development and implementation of a coordinated multi-channel customer acquisition strategy.
- Develop a deep understanding of the company product, audience, and their buyer journey.
- 5+ years of performance marketing, preferably in B2B SaaS environment.
- Experience managing agencies, budgets and a deep expertise in social / digital marketing.
- Proven track record of delivering multi-year business growth through scaling paid social /performance campaigns.
- Strong business acumen and quantitative analytical skills.
- Exceptional communication, problem solving, and project management skills.
- Strong cross-functional collaborator.
- Comfortable in ambiguity and able to forge a path ahead.