Our client is a quasi-legal project management company which assists leaseholders with their statutory lease extension or freehold purchase matters. They offer an end-to-end enfranchisement service: reviewing title; valuation, serving notice, and negotiating premium. Once the premium is agreed, third party legal advisors step in to complete reserved legal functions to complete the transaction.
Our client is looking for a dedicated Client Manager to project manage a caseload of lease extension / freehold purchase cases from start to finish. Duties include:
- Initiation and reviewing Land Registry documents.
- Preparing and serving notices of claim.
- Liaising with the landlord / landlord's representatives as required.
- Liaising with the valuer assigned to the case to progress the premium negotiation.
- Working with the third party legal advisor to review the lease and complete the transaction.
- Keeping the client updated on progress every step of the way.
Post-Coronavirus the team are home-based and will remain so for the foreseeable future. You will be provided with a computer and whatever is required to make sure your workstation is comfortable and productive. There is remains an excellent team atmosphere and you will be invited to regularly meet in London for training and team-building.
Our client is looking for a paralegal / conveyancer / legal executive with a minimum of 3 years' experience dealing residential lease enfranchisement. You must have good interpersonal skills and be genuinely interested in pursuing a career with a non-regulated service provider.