Year 6 Teacher
Kensington & Chelsea
£140 - £180 per day PAYE - depending on experienceSeptember 2021 - July 2022
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position is UK QTS.The role
Smart Teachers are recruiting for a full time Year 6 Teacher to work in a popular two-form entry school in Kensington & Chelsea. The role is to start in September 2021 and run until July 2022. The chosen Year 6 Teacher will have the support of the Assistant Head who is hands on and super supportive and works closely with the teachers in KS2. The school will interview during the summer holidays. If you have experience in Year 6 and would like a change to join a popular thriving school, then apply today!The school
The school has been rated 'Good' by Ofsted and we have received extremely positive feedback from staff who have worked there before. The Year 6 staff team are extremely bubbly, young hearted and seek positivity in all they do. Each classroom is fitted with AC and modern day whiteboards. There are many opportunities to progress within the school with the regular CPD courses, whereby the leadership wish to better each member of staff which will ultimately transfer onto the pupils' education. The suitable Year 6 Teacher will be surrounded by great facilities, including their extensive grounds and colourful classrooms. The school is surrounded by various transport links.Requirements
To be considered for the Year 6 Teacher, you must:
- Hold UK QTS
- Have recent experience supporting KS2, ideally Year 6
- Have recent or past experience working in Primary
- Eligibility to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service. About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. What Smart Teachers offer
As a valued employee of Smart Teachers, you will receive:
How to apply
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
If you are a Year 6 Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Smart Teachers, please contact our Primary team on .
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.