SEN Teacher - Lambeth - September Start Long term, full time £140 - 210 p/day
A wonderfully supportive SEN School in Lambeth are looking for a SEN Teacher to join their therapeutic and inclusive team. With the support of 3 TA's, you will be leading a class of 8-10 pupils who have Autism and associated Learning Difficulties. Pupils in your class engage best with sensory lessons that incorporate object of reference and simple 1-2 step instructions.To make a positive impact here:
- You will have a collaborative approach and be an enthusiastic team player
- Demonstrate a passion for facilitating the learning of SEN pupils
- Organise Support Staff to ensure the smooth running of the classroom, values their contributions
- Must hold QTS and have an up-to-date DBS.
- Access to References
COVID-19 Notice -
- This school invests heavily into Continual Professional Development opportunities.
- Ambitious and encouraging Leadership team
- Good transport links and on-site parking available
We will not be interviewing candidates face to face, we will instead be interviewing via video link where possible or speaking via phone call. Vetting procedures will be carried out online.
UCM Education specialise in placing Teachers and support staff in schools and nurseries throughout the UK. Due to the number of applications we receive for job posts, we cannot contact all unsuccessful applicants. We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.