Brewster Partners are working with a growing firm of Chartered Accountants based in Rotherham as they look to expand their workforce. Following a couple of years of sustained success, this firm are now busier than ever and would like to take this as an opportunity to grow their team.
They are looking for staff at the junior level for their Rotherham office. The successful candidate will ideally have experience in practice and will be looking for somewhere to develop and train to become AAT Qualified. Applicants from candidates without practice experience will be considered. Duties:
- Preparing and submitting accounts for ltd companies, sole traders and partnerships
- General bookkeeping for clients
- Preparing personal and business tax returns
- Reviewing and submitting VAT returns
- Processing payroll for certain clients
- Liaising with clients to resolve queries where necessary
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Practice experience ideally
- Able to deal with client queries promptly and effectively
- AAT studier
If this role is of interest please click apply!
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire & the Midlands. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at Brewster Partners for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications Brewster Partners receive we are unable to give all applicants individual feedback on each job application. If you have not heard from one of our consultants within 2 weeks of your application please assume that you have been unsuccessful.