Project Manager £25K-£30K
InVentry Ltd is a fast-growing technology company specialising in the development and provision of touch screen visitor management solutions.
We currently have an opening within our Implementations Team for a Project Manager to manager more complex orders and installations to ensure they run smoothly from start to finish. Day to day you will work closely with all the managed project customers to plan and manager their new InVentry system.The duties of the role are:
- Managing end to end implementation of customers installations
- Meeting with the customers to understand their personal specification and requirements
- Discussing all configuration options they have for the InVentry system they have ordered
- Keeping in regular contact with the customer so they have a good understanding of where the project is up to
- Coordinate the installation and provide any training and guidance needed with the new product
- Planning and scoping multiple concurrent projects ensuring key milestones are achieved
- Ensure all documentation is sent to the customer and everything is kept up to date
- Prepare, plan and conduct internal and external calls and meetings to ensure the customers priorities are being achieved
- Develop and maintain strong communication channels with all the implementation
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with customers and resellers
You will need to be very organized to be successful in this role, be able to communicate confidentially and professionally whilst building strong working relationships with your internal and external customers. Previous project management experience is desirable but not essential as is working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics. You must have a positive can do attitude and be able to work under pressure and meet project deadlines.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, good holidays including a day off for your birthday, healthcare and company pension and on-site parking. InVentry like to promote from within so you will therefore have the opportunity to grow and develop within the business.
If you have the above skills and are interested in a new role Project Management role, please send your CV to Tammy Smith now