Job Title: Compliance ManagerIndustry: Pensions Location: ManchesterSalary: £60,000Reference Number: 15471Job Description: Compliance Manager
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Compliance Manager in Sale, Manchester to join one of the UK's leading Pension Product Providers.
My client has deep technical knowledge and provides high-calibre service to the pensions sector. They have a clear focus on technology and innovation backed by a strong set of values, they evolve their services to ensure their offering is as robust tomorrow as it is today. They lead the pensions market and are renowned for building long-term client relationships founded on dependable, specialist support.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing firm. This is a Compliance Manager role reporting directly to the Managing Director and Board of Directors, the Compliance Manager is responsible for directing and controlling the company's compliance activities overseeing the company's risk framework and contributing to the development of the Group.
This position offers a competitive salary with potential to progress into a Head of Compliance position.Role: Compliance Manager
What's in it for you: Compliance Manager
- Management of all compliance functions
- Stay up to date with proposed regulatory changes relevant to the Pensions Industry
- Provide day to day advice and guidance to the business on technical compliance matters
- Act as the first contact point for the Financial Conduct Authority
- Accountable for the implementation of compliance policies, procedures and framework
- Prepare and execute an annual Compliance Monitoring Plan for the business
- Conduct compliance risk assessments
- Support and assist the business in the development and sign off new products
- Acting as the Complaints Manager
- Manage the workload of the Compliance Department
Skills and experience required: Compliance Manager
- Competitive starting salary circa £60,000
- Regular Salary reviews
- Full benefits package
- Professional development
- Potential to progress into Head of Compliance position
- Strong Technical Compliance and Risk Management knowledge including but not limited to AML/CFT, GDPR and laws and regulations in the Pension Industry.
- Worked in the Financial Services Industry in a Compliance role for at least 5 years and have had exposure to dealing with confidence with Regulators.
- Educated to degree level and a suitable relevant financial qualifications.
- Holding a relevant AML/CFT qualification would be a distinct advantage