Our client is a leading innovative management solutions company. They first established themselves with security and compliance within their industry. Business growth coupled with expansion into new areas and demand from customers has led this business to grow from strength to strength. Due to the continued success, they have a new opening for a Regulatory and Compliance Assistant.Reporting to the Legal Manager, key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring full compliance with accredited trade association and regulation and codes of practice prepared by government departments or their appointed bodies
- Conducting mock regulatory style internal audits
- Conducting spot checks in line with regulatory frameworks on all departments
- Auditing client contracts and customer service information
- Assist in maintaining and implementing companywide compliance policies and procedures
- Assisting the completion of the audits
- Assist with any issues relating to the ICO
- Provide general assistance to Legal Manager (regulatory and compliance) as required
This role will require the successful candidate to have a key understanding of how regulation and compliance sits within a commercial organisation. You must be able to demonstrate and have a good understanding of Data Protection laws and legislation relevant to their industry. You must be able to demonstrate that you can assess and advise the business on regulatory and compliance matters.
Successful candidates will ideally possess a law degree or similar, with a solid understanding and experience within a compliance led role, though other legal settings will also be considered. You will effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously with a meticulous work ethic and excellent attention to detail.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward-thinking company during an exciting period of expansion, offering 25 days holiday, healthcare, and multiple other perks.