WHAT we are looking for you to do...
- Manage the content stream for multiple client projects from start through to completion
- Migrate content from the client into our CMS - and create beautiful websites you are proud of
- Project Management: Plan key tasks, manage milestones, and co-ordinate interdependencies
- Liaise directly between our clients and our internal design, social & technical teams
- Manage and maintain client relationships and expectations
- Understand basic SEO & website Accessibility
- Client-facing CMS Training - transitioning website to the client
- Have fun too. It's not all work work work.
The successful applicant should be able to work well within a small team - and be proactive to make a difference. Have basic skills and knowledge of web technologies and social media, including HTML, CSS, and third party EMBED plugins (e.g. YouTube).
The successful applicant will get to help shape the agency's internal processes ensuring the content team is always working to the best of its ability.
The agency has a fantastic team, a great working environment and there's plenty of fun to be had whilst working in this fast-paced environment. You'll get to work on some very exciting projects for clients all around the world, and you'll be rewarded with a competitive salary and good career progression.
Apply and take your career around the world.