Our PE backed FMCG client needs an immediately available experienced Finance Director for their £10M turnover business operating internationally.
Reporting to the Group CEO you will be a strategic thinker, used to a fast paced consumer brand business but with a real hands on approach, you will have full responsibility for the finance function and commercial decision making within the business.
- Month-end accounts and KPIs
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Cashflow and foreign currency planning and management
- Statutory accounts
- Oversight of financial controls to ensure revenue and cash protection and supplier payment accuracy
- Continual analysis of the financial performance of the business to identify areas for improvement including sales by channel; product mix and gross margin analysis; overhead cost control
- Manage a geographically dispersed (internationally) team
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant with a strong track record of finance leadership, able to hit the ground running. It would highly beneficial if you have experience working within a consumer facing brand led business operating internationally.