Proven success in your ability and to maintain and develop a portfolio of clients?
Capable of hands on problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions?
Available at short notice for a 12 month FTC?
My returning client require a Client Account Manager for the managing and development of its accounts, upselling into accounts and maximising on their profitability. The successful candidate will be a dedicated and credible professional hitting personal targets and contributing to the overall profitability and success of the company in the marketplace. The role is focussed purely on existing internal accounts and is suited to people who have a proven track record in this area.
The business are an IT Managed Services Provider with incredibly exciting growth plans. Managed Services is one of the biggest growth areas of IT and my client have strong growth plans with their comprehensive range of IT service offerings.
• Manage a portfolio of accounts.
• Presenting to existing clients through direct communication in face to face meetings, telephone calls, emails, maintain and build relationships.
• You will be expected to spend up to 40% of your time out of the office in meetings. Travel is a major factor and is predicted to be predominantly in the South of England.
• Responsible for your own appointments with your accounts.
• Actively create, write and manage internal marketing campaigns using internal software to successfully upsell into existing accounts.
• Actively and successfully upsell and manage the sales process on internal opportunity's including: lead generation; customer pitch; asking questions; solution pitch; negotiation; close; handover to the technical team.
• Possess drive, motivation, and attention to detail in ensuring all development opportunities are captured and explored.
• You will have individual day-to-day responsibility for existing customer accounts, and are expected to self-manage, however you will be reporting directly to a director daily. Support is available on a day-to-day basis from the directors and technical team and will provide assistance for complex issues and strategies.
• Managing and maintaining a pipeline and ensuring all sales administration and account information is current using Sage CRM software.
• Create and be accountable for all client proposals, contracts and any further documentation, following procedure.
• Responding to all client requests for information in a timely manner.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience required:
• Proven success in your ability and to maintain and develop a portfolio of clients.
• Confident negotiator and ability to 'keep the client'.
• Strong client management skills and ability to keep promises.
• Capable of hands on problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions.
• A positive and determined approach to researching and analysing new business opportunities.
• Ability to use own initiative and pay close attention to detail.
• Ability to cope with competing demands and to prioritise tasks.
• Strong communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone, and presentation.
• Clean UK driving license.
Bits to know...
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 09:00am - 17:30pm and the role will be split between remote and office working.
£26,000 - £30,000 D.O.E
Free parking on site, Private medical scheme, company pension, 20 days holiday + B.Hols