Consult are looking for an Account Manager with Medical Device/Healthcare Experience, this isan excellent opportunity and is a National role.
Our client is a Global Market Leading Medical Devices manufacturer, specialising in; connected care equipment, surgical workflows & instruments, cardiology diagnostics and safe patient handling.
Offers a fantastic salary package, bonus, vehicle, and benefits that come with working with a global leader.Responsibilities:
This position manages commercial opportunities to grow the business across the UK. He/she is responsible for identifying growth opportunities within the NHS acute and post-acute business as well as private Hospitals and nursing home groups. This position also manages strategically important, pre-identified accounts nationally through the tender process, ensuring a favourable outcome for the organisation. This work should start well before any tender is active and ownership of the outcome will sit with the Strategic Account Manager. As the wider business continues to grow this role is expected to be developed further to encompass all of the company businesses in the UK.
- Develop relationships at senior levels within NHS establishments to access strategic buying influencers. (Acute)
- Develop relationships with private Hospital groups across the UK.
- To develop and present the company total solution to targeted NHS customers.
- Work in cooperation with the tender / quotation team
- Work in cooperation with regional management and Business Development Managers to identify revenue opportunities for the business across all product portfolios
- Work in cooperation with the Marketing team to ensure business goals and strategies are aligned
- To engage with central purchasing groups and present the total value proposition of the business thus maximizing returns
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred
- Tenured sales management experience
- Experience of working with NHS Frameworks essential
- Experience of working with national accounts preferred
- Experience of working with NHS finical officer's essential
- Tender, Quotation and Contract management skills
- Prefer proven P&L management track record
- Committed to travel up to 30%
- Established high level customer contacts in the NHS Acute and Private Hospitals groups to access key strategic buying influencers.
If you're interested in the above role then please click apply or get in touch to discuss further.
Consult will endeavour to contact candidates within 14 days of application. However, if you do not hear back after 2 weeks then please assume on this occasion, unfortunately, you have not been successful.