A talented Mathematics Teacher is required for September 2021 by a great Secondary School based in Greenwich, London. We are seeking an exceptionally talented candidate with a strong academic background to work closely with the department to deliver a curriculum built on 'bringing out the best in everyone'.
You will have the passion and enthusiasm to inspire and challenge pupils to reach their maximum potential. You will have the ability to deliver high quality academic provision with good to outstanding lessons that will raise the aspirations and achievements of our pupils.
The successful candidate will be working in a successful environment with a School that is involved with the community, respects difference and diversity in all aspects and, encourages staff as well as students to fulfil their potential by exploring and growing individual passions. As such, you will have high expectations of increasingly improving pupil achievements, a standard which at all times must be maintained. About You
In particular, candidates should:
- Hold a formal secondary teaching qualification, either a Secondary PGCE or equivalent and hold QTS
- Show the ability to be a/or become an excellent classroom practitioner
• Have high expectations of students in terms of learning, achievement and behaviour
• Have enthusiasm for developing innovative and creative approaches to learning, teaching and student participation
• Have a sound subject knowledge which they can utilise to challenge all pupils
• Have a clear understanding of the latest curriculum and pedagogical developments in Science
• Have an ability to engage and motivate pupils
• Have a commitment to support our enrichment programme by facilitating co-curricular clubs.
In return we are offering a highly attractive salary, along with the benefits of being part of United Learning which will provide staff the opportunity to share good practice and collaborate with colleagues across every phase of education.Salary:
Up to £50,935Deadline:
Friday, 20th August at 9.00am. Early application is highly recommended.To Apply:
Please apply with your CV with references included. Bee Teacher will manage the response and upcoming interviews.
Bee Teacher is a leading education recruitment consultancy supporting teachers and education professionals to find long term and permanent positions.
All selected and shortlisted applicants will be invited to complete an application process and to discuss availability for interview dates. Shortlisted teachers will be contacted by email or call.
We welcome any questions about the position or to have an informal discussion, please send your enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0207 112 8580.