Mechanical Project Engineer
Contract 6 months + Could be 12 months
Rate £45/ hr Umbrella or "paye " equivalent. Inside IR35
We're looking for a Mechanical Project Engineer to join our Warrington based client on a contract basis. Our client is a manufacturer operating large process facilities and are seeking someone with relevant experience.
This is a client side role managing subcontractors on site .
What does the job involve?
· Technical Specification preparation, review and checking from P&ID's.
· Develop capital project estimates for Mechanical, Civil and Structural elements for all engineering / design deliverables including man hours, equipment costing, field material and subcontract costing.
· Responsible for isometric pipework and supports, equipment layouts, buildings and site layouts, equipment datasheets and safety systems.
· Project co-ordination involving subcontractor and vendor liaison.
· Prepare construction scope of work including risk assessment including specification and subcontract scope preparation.
What skills and experience do you need?
· You will require a minimum of 5-10 years' experience in an equivalent role of Project Engineer with a Mechanical Engineering bias.
· Ideally degree qualified with experience or ONC/HNC qualified with extensive Mechanical Engineering experience in a process plant environment.
· Competent understanding Autocad drawings and able to input to any design issues.
What are the pay and benefits?
Rate £45/ hr Umbrella or "paye " equivalent . Role inside IR35
What to do next
If you feel this opportunity could be a fit for your skills and experience, click the apply button!
Recruitment processes with our clients usually move quickly and successful applicants will advance to interview stage promptly. Regrettably, only applicants who demonstrate the required experience outlined in the advert will be contacted.
DATS Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer which promotes and celebrates diversity in the workplace