This is an exciting time for us, as we continue to grow through embracing digital trends we are looking for a number of experienced Project Managers to join our expanding Digital & Change team.
- Maintaining a project portfolio as part of the Programmes & Change roadmap within timelines, budgets and quality.
- Managing the schedule, resource, financial project budget and controlling project initiation, delivery and completion.
- Leveraging appropriate best practice project management techniques and leading wider members of the team
- You will have significant experience in Agile Project Management within a fast paced organisation.
- Able to demonstrate the ability to manage multiple projects successfully involving a large amount of system, business and technical changes including product development.
- Extensive experience of working on cross-functional multi-tasked projects, managing internal and external relationships.
- Strong knowledge of Project Management processes and techniques from varied backgrounds.
Please find some of the great benefits we offer here at Hastings Direct
- Competitive basic salary
- Flexible working opportunities
- Life assurance
- Competitive pension (10% company matching)
- Flexible benefits - buy or sell holidays, health care cash plan, dental plan and cycle to work
- Discounted Hastings Direct products
Hastings Group is an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please also note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.