Service and Delivery Manager - Customer
When Anita Roddick founded The Body Shop in 1976, she had a vision. Business as a force for good - that's us. Over 40 years later, we're proud to be pioneering cruelty-free beauty every step of the way. We're the original ethical beauty brand. We've got a thing for empowering people and enriching our planet. We're all about keeping it real, in every way possible. Our activist roots remain a huge part of everything we do, from our iconic window posters to our vegetarian products to our infamous campaigns. We're never afraid to stand up and speak the truth. We like to do things a little differently around here.
The Body Shop, along with Aesop and Natura, is part of Natura & Co, a global, multi-channel and multi-brand cosmetics group that is committed to generating positive economic, social and environmental impact. Group owner Natura is Brazil's number one cosmetics manufacturer. Sustainable development has been the company's guiding principle since it was founded in 1969. In fact, this is an incredibly exciting time for The Body Shop. We're fighting for what we believe in now more than ever. No holding back. Breaking the mould has always come naturally to us, and we need someone who's not afraid to mix things up. Your role in a nutshell
Exciting brand-new opportunity for a Service Delivery Manager to work on a digital marketing solution using state of the art technology (C4/ Hana). This role has come about due to the business rapidly expanding and undergoing an exciting digital transformation project within Technology.
We are looking for a Service Delivery Manager with a breadth of knowledge revolving around Retail / eCommerce / Digital background.
With restrictions lifting, we are building stores of the future, come and be a part of the Journey. More about the role Key Job Accountabilities:
• Management of DevOps teams for daily operations, including incident triage, problem management, major incident management and root cause analysis
• Management of external support partners ensuring efficient performance to SLAs.
• Monitoring of system performance and capacity planning enabling all systems to operate effectively at times of peak demand.
• Management of the delivery of continuous improvement small changes/ bug fixes, ensuring time, cost and quality objectives are met.
• Contribution to the patching and upgrade roadmap for critical software changes.
• Engagement in the service introduction for new systems, releases, or technology by working closely with project teams to ensure appropriate support is in place from go-live.
• Taking part in the Major Incident process to ensure that critical issues are resolved quickly, and key stakeholders kept informed.
• Accountability for providing open and effective communication channels leading to greater knowledge transfer across the team
• Responsibility for managing 3rd parties to deliver the agreed backlog What we look for
- Experience of delivering C/ 4 Hana technical change including configuration and development for a digital marketing solution working across core customer and channel platforms in a complex retail environment
- Some knowledge and experience of integration to: SAP Middleware PO/ CPI/ AIF, Azure, SAP S/ 4 Hana
- Experience operating within heavily regulated environments including external regulated consumer products and service offerings
- Extensive knowledge and experience using development and release toolsets
- Knowledge and experience with 3rd party service providers including facilitation of RFP, onboarding, and performance management (design of SLA and overall KPI)
- Previous experience of collaborating with architecture functions to deliver solutions aligned with technology roadmaps and Enterprise Architecture strategies
- Previous experience of managing and eliminating technical debt
- Extensive experience and awareness of IT architectural governance, standards and methodology
- Experience and knowledge of CISO governance frameworks, standards, controls and auditing documentation covering both business and technology solutions currently within product backlogs
Talent Drivers Leadership Purpose Collaborative Skills Personal Conduct Commerciality Job Segment: Service Manager, Marketing Manager, Performance Management, Pre-Sales, RFP, Customer Service, Marketing, Human Resources, Sales