Programme Manager The body shop
When Anita Roddick founded The Body Shop in 1976, she had a vision. Business as a force for good - that's us. Over 40 years later, we're proud to be pioneering cruelty-free beauty every step of the way. We're the original ethical beauty brand. We've got a thing for empowering people and enriching our planet. We're all about keeping it real, in every way possible. Our activist roots remain a huge part of everything we do, from our iconic window posters to our vegetarian products to our infamous campaigns. We're never afraid to stand up and speak the truth. We like to do things a little differently around here.
The Body Shop, along with Aesop and Natura, is part of Natura & Co, a global, multi-channel and multi-brand cosmetics group that is committed to generating positive economic, social and environmental impact. Group owner Natura is Brazil's number one cosmetics manufacturer. Sustainable development has been the company's guiding principle since it was founded in 1969. In fact, this is an incredibly exciting time for The Body Shop. We're fighting for what we believe in now more than ever. No holding back. Breaking the mould has always come naturally to us, and we need someone who's not afraid to mix things up. Your role in a nutshell:
- Are you looking for a high profile, large scale Programme Manager role? If so, I have an exciting opportunity to work within The Body Shop At Home area.
- This is a huge opportunity, a massive digital transformation project with scalable growth to invigorate the brand which is a flagship project for the business.
- If this describes you then you will be interested to read that The Body Shop are looking to recruit a brand-new Programme Management role within Technology.
More about the role:
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Aligns the programme objectives with business objectives and authorises the management of large-scale projects.
- Sets programme strategy, governing the direction and conduct of project management, including application of appropriate methodologies, supported by comprehensive reporting and communication.
- Plans, directs, and co-ordinates activities to manage and implement complex programmes from contract / proposal initiation to full integration with "business as usual".
- Uses key performance indicators (KPIs) to monitor and challenge performance and identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Oversees and measures the fulfilment of contractual obligations. Develops strategies which address under-performance and compliance failures, including application of contract terms.
- Develops and implements stakeholder engagement strategies to facilitate open communications with stakeholders
- Manages risk and identifies where changes are required, evaluates the impact, and advises stakeholders about the implications, ensuring that solutions to problems are implemented in line with change control processes.
- Develops and implements change management protocols
What we look for:
- Proactive and tenacious with 'can do' attitude to unblock issues and ensure progress
- Ability to build relationships and influence multiple senior stakeholders
- Must be able to demonstrate management and collaboration of multiple projects and people within a transformation environment (with multiple inter-dependencies Digital Projects / Marketing / eCommerce / Direct Selling / Retail)
- A History of dealing with large-scale fast-moving projects
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to help others problem solve
- Excellent communication skills (English)
- Strong leadership skills, with evidence of building strong teams
- Delivered 5 Major program lifecycles
- Experience of Retail and/ or eCommerce / Digital Experience
- Experience of Direct Selling
- International experience
Talent Drivers Leadership Purpose Collaborative Skills Personal Conduct Commerciality