Pret-a-Portrait, based in rural Hertfordshire (United Kingdom), are seeking an experienced Account Manager/Event Administrator to help manage and develop relationships with our clients.
We are an innovative photography business who offers a distinctive fresh approach to school photography with a natural informal style full of fun, life and real smiles.
We have clients (schools) all over the UK and increasingly in overseas markets too where we currently operate in over 20 countries.
Liaising with schools (in the UK and overseas), our photography team and our back office team, to help ensure that our school photography visits run smoothly, that schools feel they are getting an excellent service, and that our photography and post production teams feel well supported and clearly briefed.
Specifically this involves ensuring that:
- we are clear about what schools require
- schools are clear about what to expect, and that they are ready and well prepared for our visit
- photographers are briefed clearly and accurately,
- our resource is allocated in a way which allows the jobs to be completed successfully whilst maximising our commercial return,
- our post production team is briefed clearly about any specific requirements the school may have and that they are on track delivering against deadlines
- we follow up our post event commitments with schools accurately and promptly
- schools communicate effectively with parents to ensure a strong 'take up'
- we get feedback from school to help learn and improve our service
- we re-book schools for future work as far in advance as possible
We will also require you to take your turn being 'on call' out of hours to help deal with occasional 'emergencies' that might occur (e.g. photographer sickness, last minute job cancelations, van breakdowns etc)
From time to time you may also need to help organise photography visits with other types of organisation (e.g. for commercial photography or charity fundraising events etc) or support our work with Center Parcs.
At certain times of year we may also ask you to help support other departments within the company.
· Full-time 09:00 - 17:30 Monday - Friday
· Salary £22,000 - £25,000
To apply please send a CV and covering email as soon as possible. Previous applicants need not apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £22,000.00-£25,000.00 per year